5443, CLYDESDALE HORSE 20"L are anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
Clydesdale Horses are one of the most magnificent horses in the world. The giant Clydesdale horse in Ontario, Canada, is one of the largest horses in the world, standing 20.2 feet high with weight 3,000 pounds.
FUN FACTS ABOUT CLYDESDALE HORSES:
- Clydesdales are a large draft (work) horse breed founded in the district of Scotland. It was developed by farmers in Lanarkshire, where the Clyde River flows. Lanarkshire’s former name was Clydesdale.
- Clydesdale was developed for hard and longtime work.
- In their ancient history, they were used as battle horses carrying armed soldiers.
- A single Clydesdale can pull up to 8,000 pounds of weight for a short duration. They can even pull a cart weighing 200-400 pounds for up to 8 hours a day.
- For most horses, the average stall size tends to be 12 feet by 12 feet. For Clydesdales, the average stall should be at least twice this size or 24 feet by 24 feet.
- Clydesdale is known for its massive feet, which are “as big as dinner plates.”
- Each Clydesdale consumes approximately 20 quarts of supplies, 40 to 50 lb. of grass and 30 gallons of water per day.
- Every Clydesdale on a hitch team is supplied grain two times a day and grass four to seven times a day. They are given water every two hours.
- The newborn Clydesdale foal can weigh up to 180 pounds and can still be considered the “average” foal. In order to support such big offspring, a broodmare produces 100 pounds of milk per day.
- Many have seen Budweiser Clydesdale in advertisements. These horses have been part of the Anheuser Busch since the 1930s. Following prohibition the company used a horse beer cart to market their products.
- The wagon toured several states and led the way for Budweiser cases. Today, many teams still tour throughout North America and participate in many public events.
- Clydesdale Horse Is Considered to Be Endangered. In 1975, the official number in the world was only 80 for Clydesdales. Today 5,000+ have been registered for this horse breed.
Today Clydesdale is the only draft race in its native Scotland and New Zealand. It has a commanding lead in Australia and is well known throughout the world.
- The Clydesdale Horse’s characteristics are a combination of weight, size, performance, and demeanor.
- The Clydesdale Horse is intelligent, hard working and strong, gentle and loyal.
HANSA CREATION, INC. Farm Animals is HANSA CREATION's hand-crafted collection of realistic plush animals. It takes great pride in each enchanting work of soft sculpture art, carefully designed to educate, fascinate, captivate and inspire creative play for collectors of all ages.
Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.