5024, ORCA 21''L by Hansa Creations are anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
Fun Facts for Kids
- Killer whales don't typically attack humans, but they have this name because of their ability to take down large animals, such as other whales and sea lions. They will prey on nearly any animal in the sea, in the air above them, or along the coastline.
- Romans gave these whales the name "orca" and it has become popular over the years.
- When orcas are born, they have a flexible dorsal fin, which stiffens as they grow older.
- In the 1960s orcas made their enormous debut splash in marine shows.
- The most popular movies that have featured Killer whales include Happy Feet, Free Willy, and Namu: The Killer whale.
- These whales have a brain that is the second largest of all marine mammals and is second to only the sperm whale which has the largest brain out of any living animal.
The Killer whale (Orcinus orca) is a toothed whale belonging to the oceanic dolphin family. It is the largest member of this family. The sophisticated hunting techniques and vocal behaviors of Killer whales have been described as manifestations of animal culture. They feature strongly in the mythologies of indigenous cultures, and their reputation in different cultures ranges from being the souls of humans to merciless killers.
Product Dimension: 20.87(L) X 5.91(W) X 7.09(H)
HANSA CREATION, INC. Arctic is HANSA CREATION's hand-crafted collection of realistic plush animals. It takes great pride in each enchanting work of soft sculpture art, carefully designed to educate, fascinate, captivate and inspire creative play for collectors of all ages.
Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.