5172, WALLABY 14'' H are anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
Fun Facts for Kids
- When the joey is able to leave its pouch it is known as a “joey-at-heel”.
- A Parma wallaby is the smallest of the macropus family, which includes all wallabies and kangaroos. When resting, they are somewhat round in appearance.
- They have brown fur with lighter markings on chest, face, neck, and sometimes on the end of their long tail.
- Males are larger and stronger than females.
- Parma wallabies are also called white-throated wallabies, due to their coloration.
- Wallabies are close relatives of kangaroos, but are smaller and stockier, and kangaroos' legs are much longer.
- Parma Wallabys are herbivores.
- Wallabies are very good hoppers, covering huge areas of land while foraging for food, but they cannot hop backwards.
- Wallabies use their tails to prop themselves into a sitting position.
- Wallabies are not able to move their back legs independently - unless they’re in water.
- Female wallabies can have three babies all at the same time: a joey living outside of the pouch while still drinking milk, a younger one in the pouch, and an embryo awaiting development and birth.
- Joeys play fight to develop their social skills.
- Native to New South Wales, Australia
- Parma Wallabys are a near threatened.
Product Dimension: 7.87(L) X 7.09(W) X 14.17(H)
HANSA CREATION, INC. Down Under is HANSA CREATION's hand-crafted collection of realistic plush animals. It takes great pride in each enchanting work of soft sculpture art, carefully designed to educate, fascinate, captivate and inspire creative play for collectors of all ages.
Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.