3825, YAK 20''L. are anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
Yaks are animals that are native to Tibet and China but are also found in Mongolia, Nepal, and Central Asia. Scientists believe that Qiang tribespeople domesticated yak animals at least 5,000 years ago, a claim supported by genetic evidence. However, some Tibetan peoples may have possibly domesticated yaks as long as 10,000 years ago. Domestic yaks far outnumber wild ones and are bred for their tractability for plowing and threshing, high milk production, meat, hides, and fur.
Yaks can live at altitudes up to 20,000 feet--the highest of any land-dwelling mammal.
- Domestic yak, unlike their counterparts in the wild, often make grunting noises, leading to the nickname, “The Grunting Ox.”
- Yaks are animals with three times the lung capacity of cows and have more and smaller red blood cells, which allows them to transport oxygen more efficiently.
- They can withstand frigid temperatures that can reach as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Yaks have trouble thriving at lower altitudes and become prone to heat exhaustion when temperatures are above 59 degrees Fahrenheit.
- When a yak animal dies of natural causes, its bones find new life as jewelry and tent fastenings per Buddhist teachings.
Product Dimension: 19.29(L) X 7.48(W) X 11.02(H)
HANSA CREATION, INC. Farm Animals is HANSA CREATION's hand-crafted collection of realistic plush animals. It takes great pride in each enchanting work of soft sculpture art, carefully designed to educate, fascinate, captivate and inspire creative play for collectors of all ages.
Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.