5566, This Archaeopteryx Dinosaur may look ferocious but he is soft and cuddly plush, so your little dinosaur lover can cuddle up with him after he scares the other dinosaurs away!
Archaeopteryx Interesting Facts For Kids
- Archaeopteryx pronunciation is 'aar-kee-awp-tuh-ruhks'.
- Archaeopteryx was a bird-like dinosaur species, also known by its German name Urvogel, which means 'original bird' or 'first bird'.
- The Archaeopteryx dinosaur lived in the Late Jurassic Era about 150 million years ago.
- Archaeopteryx dinosaurs thrived in the Late Jurassic Period, in what is today south Germany.
- The Archaeopteryx habitat was probably arboreal. This creature was probably a glider, indicating the tree-bound or arboreal lifestyle.
- According to the study of the Archaeopteryx fossil, the length of this animal could be around 20 in
Millions of years ago, during the Triassic period, some of history's largest animals, the Dinosaurs, ruled the world. For thousands of years, huge Mammoths joined the T-Rex, Brontosaurus, Triceratops, and Pterodactyls roamed our Earth. Hansa's artists have provided a stunning and unique collection of animals that were neither mammals nor amphibians, but reptiles. Much has been written of this fascinating series and HANSA's collection offers fans of these "gentle giants", thru their TAGS THAT TEACH, the opportunity to explore their lives and solve the mystery of their fascinating disappearance . . . . . .
.Product Dimension: 14.17(L) X 14.96(W) X 10.63(H
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.