6186, CASHMERE GOAT 40"L are anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
Fun Facts about Cashmere Goats:
Cashmere goats are named after Kashmir regions of India and Pakistan
- Any goat breed that produces significant quantities of warm, light, downy fibers in its winter undercoat can be considered a cashmere goat.
- Cashmere fleece can be harvested either by shearing or combing.
- These goats thrive in cold climates that may be inhospitable to other livestock because their winter undercoats keep them warm
- Cashmere goats typically produce around four ounces of cashmere fiber annually.
- Many of these goats also give milk fit for human consumption.
- On average, male goats weigh around 85 pounds while female goats weigh 60 pounds.
- Pashmina cashmere goats are native to the high plateaus of the Himalayan foothills though they can now be found in other parts of southeast Asia. Though their outer coats are generally white, their cashmere fibers can be white, black, or grey. Pashmina goats are generally thought to produce the finest quality cashmere fibers.
- Australian goats, known as Merritt Cashmere goats, are strong, sturdy, well-muscled animals with white coats.
- Hexi Cashmere goats hail from the region around the Gobi desert though they now can be found throughout China’s Ningxia, Qinghai, and Gansu provinces. These medium-sized goats can be either white or black.
- Mongolian cashmere goats come in a variety of colors, including white, black, brown, and gray. They’re typically tended by nomads for whom they’re also a primary source of milk.
Product Dimension: 39.37(L) X 15.75(W) X 36.22(H) 13.78 Lbs.
HANSA CREATION, INC. Farm Animals is HANSA CREATION's hand-crafted collection of realistic plush animals. It takes great pride in each enchanting work of soft sculpture art, carefully designed to educate, fascinate, captivate and inspire creative play for collectors of all ages.
Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.