7681, ARCHAEOPTERYX 14"H are anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
Archaeopteryx Interesting Facts For Kids
- Archaeopteryx pronunciation is 'aar-kee-awp-tuh-ruhks'.
- Archaeopteryx was a bird-like dinosaur species, also known by its German name Urvogel, which means 'original bird' or 'first bird'.
- The Archaeopteryx dinosaur lived in the Late Jurassic Era about 150 million years ago.
- Archaeopteryx dinosaurs thrived in the Late Jurassic Period, in what is today south Germany.
- The Archaeopteryx habitat was probably arboreal. This creature was probably a glider, indicating the tree-bound or arboreal lifestyle.
- According to the study of the Archaeopteryx fossil, the length of this animal could be around 20 in
Product Dimension: 13.78(L) X 41.17(W) X 5.91(H)
HANSA CREATION, INC. Dinosaurs is HANSA CREATION's hand-crafted collection of realistic plush animals. It takes great pride in each enchanting work of soft sculpture art, carefully designed to educate, fascinate, captivate and inspire creative play for collectors of all ages.
Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.