4497, PANDA BEAR SITTING 40"H by Hansa Creations is anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
Fun Facts for Kids
- Giant pandas can see clearly at night, having the same sorts of pupils as cats.
- Giant pandas move extremely slowly and can't do anything that takes much energy because bamboo doesn't give them much energy.
- The first panda cub arrived in the United States in 1936, for a zoo in Chicago. Not for another 50 years did a second one arrive in this country.
- Pandas don't rely on visual memory, but their spatial memory instead.
- Chi-Chi, a Giant panda that came 1961 to the London Zoo in 1961 at the same time the WWF was being formed was the inspiration for the WWF logo.
- Pandas are one of a few animals whose body parts have escaped being used by the Chinese in traditional medicine.
- Pandas have long symbolized peace in China. Hundreds of years ago, the Chinese would raise a truce flag with a panda depicted on it.
- Pandas have been on Earth for around 2-3 million years.
- The name "panda" may come from the Nepalese "poonya," meaning "plant-eating animal" or "bamboo-eating animal".
- Under its black fur, the Giant panda's skin is black and pink where it is white.
- Giant Pandas are native to mountain ranges in China.
- Giant Pandas are vulnerable animals.
The Giant panda is a bear of medium to large size with a large head, small eyes, long muzzle, large nose, and short tail. It has large jaws with strong muscles, and together with its flat molars, it is able to crush bamboo leaves and stems. Its thick fur is creamy-white with big black patches on its shoulders, ears, and nose, with distinctive black patches around its eyes. An extension of its wrist bone, which serves as a thumb, enables them to grip bamboo stems.
Product Dimension: 35.88(L)X20.28(W)X39.5(H) 17.64 Lbs.
HANSA CREATION, INC. Collection is HANSA CREATION's hand-crafted collection of realistic plush animals. It takes great pride in each enchanting work of soft sculpture art, carefully designed to educate, fascinate, captivate and inspire creative play for collectors of all ages.
Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.