0531, POLAR BEAR TALKING & SINGING 59'' are anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
Talking and Singing Polar Bear, mechanical, head moves, talks, and sings, lifelike, life size: Realistic animals, "come to life", in this exciting new Collection called HANSATRONICS. Everybody loves animals, and MOVING animals draw quick attention and create magical moments. HANSATRONICS provide natural, animated movement to individually hand crafted animals. Some models are available with voice and singing for the ultimate crowd pleaser. Let these adorable, interactive, "true to life" animals create "magic" while they delight and entertain your family, friends, and guests.
Polar bears are found in the Arctic Circle and adjacent land masses as far south as Newfoundland. While they are rare north of 88°, there is evidence that they range all the way across the Arctic, and as far south as James Bay in Canada. Their range includes the territory of five nations: Denmark (Greenland), Norway (Svalbard), Russia, the United States (Alaska), and Canada. Polar bears prefer to live on the annual sea ice covering the waters over the continental shelf and the Arctic inter-island archipelagos. These areas, known as the "Arctic ring of life", have high biological productivity in comparison to the deep waters of the high Arctic. Polar bears frequent the areas where sea ice meets water, such as polynyas and leads (temporary stretches of open water in Arctic ice), to hunt the seals that make up most of their diet.
Most of what Polar bears eat is the blubber and skids of Ringed seals. They often leave the rest of the carcass, which becomes an important food source for other animals. They also eat birds, fish, berries, reindeer and sometimes walrus. Carcasses of walruses, seals and even whales can provide a regular source of food for Polar bears. They sometimes break into underground seal dens to hunt the pups inside them.
- Polar bears are marine mammals because they spend many months of the year at sea. However, they are the only living marine mammals with powerful, large limbs and feet that allow them to cover kilometers on foot and run on land.
- A Polar bear's fur is hollow and reflects light, so it is not actually white. Their fur is also water-repellent and oily. The bears can shake themselves dry after a swim.
- Polar bears have an extremely well-developed sense of smell, being able to detect seals nearly 1.6 km (1 mi) away and buried under 1 m (3 ft) of snow. Their hearing is about as acute as that of a human, and their vision is also good at long distances.
- Polar bears are excellent swimmers and often will swim for days. With their body fat providing buoyancy, the bears swim in a dog paddle fashion using their large forepaws for propulsion. Polar bears can swim at 10 km/h (6 mph). When walking, they tend to have a lumbering gait and maintain an average speed of around 5.6 km/h (3.5 mph). When sprinting, they can reach up to 40 km/h (25 mph)!
- Female Polar bears prefer to construct their dens using "old snow" from previous years instead of freshly fallen snow.
- Female Polar bears are known to be very good mothers and may adopt other cubs.
- A Polar bear is strong enough to kill an animal by giving it one blow with its paw.
- When curled up, a bear may put a paw over its muzzle to help conserve heat.
Product Dimension: 35.06(L) X 37.05(W) X 59.05(H)
HANSA CREATION, INC. Hansatronics is HANSA CREATION's hand-crafted collection of realistic plush animals. It takes great pride in each enchanting work of soft sculpture art, carefully designed to educate, fascinate, captivate and inspire creative play for collectors of all ages.
Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all age
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.