2062,CAMEL RIDE-ON 37'' are anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
Camel, ride on plush, realistic toy, Hansa has created selection of animals featuring an internal structural metal frame. These life-size pieces have exceptionally strong, yet lightweight frames that provide ride-on experiences for children of all ages (up to 150 pounds). Realistic, heirloom quality, and educational, yet soft, fun to play with, and collect, these special Hansa animals are specially designed for imaginative play!
The Bactrian camel (Camelus bactrianus) is a large even-toed ungulate native to the steppes of Central Asia. It exists mainly in the domesticated form. Their name comes from the ancient historical region of Bactria. Domesticated Bactrian camels have served as pack animals in inner Asia since ancient times. With their tolerance for cold, drought, and high altitudes, they enabled the travel of caravans on the Silk Road. Bactrian camels, whether domesticated or feral, are a separate species from the Wild Bactrian camel, which is the only truly wild (as opposed to feral) species of camelid in the Old World.
- Bactrian camels are most famous for their two large humps on their back rather than the single-humped Dromedary camels. These humps do not serve as a reservoir for water, contrary to popular belief. Instead, they contain energy-rich fat, which a camel metabolizes for energy when there is little food available.
- The name of these camels comes from the ancient historical region of Bactria in Central Asia.
- Bactrian camels, whether domesticated or feral, are a separate species from the Wild Bactrian camel, which is the only truly wild (as opposed to feral) species of camel in the world.
- Bactrian camels belong to a fairly small group of animals that regularly eat snow to provide for their water needs.
- Bactrian camels will hardly ever sweat, and this enables them to conserve water.
- Camels are able to withstand changes in body temperature and water consumption that would kill most other mammals. Their temperature ranges from 34 °C (93 °F) at dawn and steadily increases to 40 °C (104 °F) by sunset before they cool off at night again. In general, to compare camels and other livestock, camels lose only 1.3 liters of fluid intake every day while the other livestock loses 20 to 40 liters per day.
- Bactrian camels have been the focus of artwork throughout history. For example, western foreigners from the Tarim Basin in Northwest China and elsewhere were depicted in numerous ceramic figurines of the Chinese Tang dynasty (618-907).
Product Dimension: 39.37(L) X 11.81(W) X 36.22(H) 14.51 lbs.
HANSA CREATION, INC. Collection is HANSA CREATION's hand-crafted collection of realistic plush animals. It takes great pride in each enchanting work of soft sculpture art, carefully designed to educate, fascinate, captivate and inspire creative play for collectors of all ages.
Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages. Product Dimension: Product Dimension:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.