4724, GOOSE, CANADA 25.5''L by Hansa Creations are anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
Fun Facts for Kids
- Canada geese have monocular vision. Moreover, their excellent eyesight helps them during flight, allowing them to see around 180 degrees both horizontally and vertically.
- When migrating, they can travel 1000 kilometers distance in one day. Considering that the circumference of the earth is 40008 kilometers, they could travel around the world in about 40 days.
- A male of Canada goose is called gander while the female – goose. The young are called goslings.
- A group of Canada goose can be called a “string of geese”, “chevron” as well as “flock”.
- Goslings of Canada goose start communicating with their parents before hatching out when they are still in the egg.
- Year after year, these birds nest in the same area, often using the same nest as their parents did.
- A flock of flying geese has a V-like formation. When a member of the flock is injured, others stay with it until the bird dies or is able to rejoin the flock.
The Canada goose is a native North American species, being also introduced to the UK, New Zealand, Chile, Argentina, and the Falkland Islands. These animals can be found at different elevations from alpine to coastal regions. The habitat of Canada geese is open areas with short grass. As a general rule, these animals avoid areas with obstructions such as tall grass, to be able to watch for predators. They live near water bodies such as coastlines, rivers, marshes, or ponds. They can also be frequently found in agricultural or urban areas. They breed in Canada and the northern United States while their migration reaches as far as northern Europe.
Product Dimension: 25.2(L) X 11.81(W) X 16.54(H)
HANSA CREATION, INC. Collection is HANSA CREATION's hand-crafted collection of realistic plush animals. It takes great pride in each enchanting work of soft sculpture art, carefully designed to educate, fascinate, captivate and inspire creative play for collectors of all ages.
Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.