3595, SHEEP,GENTLE EWE RIDE-ON42''L are anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
Sheep, Gentle Ewe, life size, plush toy, Hansa has created selection of animals featuring an internal structural metal frame. These life-size pieces have exceptionally strong, yet lightweight frames that provide ride-on experiences for children of all ages (up to 150 pounds). Realistic, heirloom quality, and educational, yet soft, fun to play with, and collect, these special Hansa animals are specially designed for imaginative play!
Ewes are the females of the species Ovis aries or sheep, belonging to the ovine (Ovis) genus of herbivorous mammals. They are among the first useful animals to have been domesticated. Along with goats, ewes are very important dairy animals in many developing countries.
FACTS ABOUT SHEEP
- Sheep are herbivores, which means their diet does not include meat. They typically eat seeds, grass and plants.
- Lambs can walk just minutes after they are born, though they are often dependent on their mothers for the first four to six months of their lives.
- Not only can sheep recognize up to 50 other sheep faces and remember them for 2 years, but they can also recognize human faces.
- When sheep experience stress or isolation, they show signs of depression similar to those that humans show by hanging their heads and avoiding positive actions.
- Like various other species including humans, sheep make different vocalisations to communicate different emotions. They also display and recognise emotion by facial expressions.
- Sheep are intelligent, with impressive memory and recognition skills. They build friendships, stick up for one another in fights, and feel sad when their friends are sent to slaughter.
- Sheep are able to experience emotions such as fear, anger, rage, despair, boredom, disgust and happiness.
- Sheep are very gentle animals and were one of the first animals to be domesticated.
- They can differentiate facial expressions, and prefer a smile to a frown.
- Sheep have excellent peripheral vision. Their large, rectangular pupils allow them to see almost 360 degrees. In fact, they can see behind themselves without turning their heads!
Product Dimension: 41.34(L) X 15.75(W) X 35.43(H) 8.38 Lbs
HANSA CREATION, INC. Collection is HANSA CREATION's hand-crafted collection of realistic plush animals. It takes great pride in each enchanting work of soft sculpture art, carefully designed to educate, fascinate, captivate and inspire creative play for collectors of all ages.
Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.