6037, HEN, BLACK/GREY 10'' are anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
The Wyandotte comes from the regions around upstate New York and Ontario, Canada. It was originally named American Sebright, however, it was later changed to Wyandotte after a Native American tribe that lived in those parts. It is believed to have been developed around the 19th century. It was recognized by the APA in 1883. The Silver Laced variety was developed in New York State and the others in the north and northeastern states in the latter part of the 19th century and early 20th century.
Facts About This Breed
- Wyandottes come in a variety of colors including Silver Penciled, Golden Laced and Blue.
- This breed lays beautiful large eggs.
- Originally they were known as American Sebrights.
- This is an American breed.
- Roosters will weigh up to nine pounds and hens will weigh up to six pounds.
- Wyandottes are good layers of cream or light brown eggs.
- Wyandottes make good mothers
Product Dimension: 13.38(L) X 7.08(W) X 10.23(H)
HANSA CREATION, INC. Aviary is HANSA CREATION's hand-crafted collection of realistic plush animals. It takes great pride in each enchanting work of soft sculpture art, carefully designed to educate, fascinate, captivate and inspire creative play for collectors of all ages.
Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.