4588, HEN BROWN 14'' are anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
FUN FACTS ABOUT CHICKENS:
- Chickens enjoy a good bath, dust bath that is. They will dig shallow pits in the dirt in which they can roll around in the dust and flap their wings. They do this to keep bugs and parasites away but also to help keep themselves insulated.
- Chickens have a profound memory and are able to distinguish between more than 100 individuals, including people.
- Mother hens teach calls to their babies while they are still in the egg.
- Chickens are able to distinguish between colors. They also see ultraviolet light and iridescent hues. Chickens have been found to prefer blue objects with red being the next preferred. These two colors are then followed by orange and green. The contrast in color is very important in attracting chickens to food and water.
- Chickens demonstrate REM (Rapid Eye Movement) when sleeping. They are capable of dreaming, just like us human beings.
- They make friends! Some bonds are so close that when a chicken dies, another may display signs of grief, mourning, and depression³.
- Chickens know instinctively how to eat, but they do not know what to eat or where to find food.
- Chickens are the closest living relatives to the Tyrannosaurus Rex. Researchers determined this back in 2007 by testing proteins from a particularly well-preserved T-rex leg bone.
- They can taste salty, sour and bitter foods but cannot perceive sweet tastes. Only 2% of a chicken's taste buds are on their tongue; the rest are located at the back of the oral cavity. This means that a chicken can only taste what it's eating as it is swallowing it.
- Chicken communication is complex. Scientists who have observed flocks have found these birds can be deceptive and cunning.
Product Dimension: 14.57(L) X 9.06(W) X 13.78(H)
HANSA CREATION, INC. Farm Animals is HANSA CREATION's hand-crafted collection of realistic plush animals. It takes great pride in each enchanting work of soft sculpture art, carefully designed to educate, fascinate, captivate and inspire creative play for collectors of all ages.
Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.