6970, HUSKY PUP STANDING 11"L are anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
A Siberian husky is an unmistakable breed. Powerfully built and compact, the combination of their thick coat and piercing eyes marks them out among other dog breeds, and even among other high-latitude dog breeds. They look like noble savages, ready to take on the wild wastes they were bred to handle alongside their human masters in the early years of arctic civilization. While they may be companions and friends instead of partners in survival these days, that doesn't change the awesome history behind these incredible dogs
.Here are 8 Awesome Siberian Huskies:
- The Siberian husky can be traced all the way back to the Chukchi people, an ancient tribe of people from northern Siberia.
- Brought to Gnome, Alaska for the gold rush in 1909 as a necessity for anyone hoping to make it into the wilds and back again.
- Huskies are not part wolf, like any other dog breed, huskies have been domesticated for centuries
- Often the nose is pink or liver-colored, and black. This is called a "snow nose,"
- The Siberian husky is capable of working in temperatures as low as negative 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Having two different colored eyes is so common among the Siberian husky that it's accepted as part of what makes the dogs so unique.
- Exporting dogs straight from Siberia was a practice that was halted in the year 1930. That was also the year the breed was recognized by the American Kennel Club.
- The heroism and stamina of Siberian Huskies are celebrated at the Iditarod, a 1,000-mile long dogsled race taking place in Alaska commemorating a 1925 relay run that delivered diphtheria medicine from Nenana all the way to Nome. Teams of Siberian huskies made up large portions of this historic, heroic run, and it was because of the efforts of these drivers, as well as their dogs, that so many people were saved during this epidemic.
Product Dimension: 10.92(L) X 4.29(W) X 7.80(H)
HANSA CREATION, INC. Dogs & Cats is HANSA CREATION's hand-crafted collection of realistic plush animals. It takes great pride in each enchanting work of soft sculpture art, carefully designed to educate, fascinate, captivate and inspire creative play for collectors of all ages.
Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.