3643, KANGAROO MOM-JOEY 13'' are anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
Fun Facts for Kids
- Males are "boomers", females are "flyers" and young are "joeys".
- Red kangaroos are so-named due to the color of their fur. The red is, in fact, a musky red oil this is excreted from glands in their skin.
- A joey is about the size of a jellybean when born.
- Red kangaroos can jump as high as six feet (1.8 m), and leap a distance of 29 feet (8.8 m).
- On land kangaroos always move their back legs together, but in water, they will kick each leg independently when swimming.
- Due to the position of their eyes, Red kangaroos' range of vision is approximately 300° (324° with about 25° overlap).
- Kangaroos are the only big animals to hop as their main method of locomotion. This is an energy-efficient and fast means of travel, which enables them to go long distances in areas where there is little water and food available.
- A joey sometimes will jump headfirst into its mother’s pouch if frightened.
- Kangaroos outnumber people in Australia. They are the country's national symbol and appear on coins, postage stamps, and airplanes.
Product Dimension: 5.91(L) X 5.51(W) X 12.99(H)
HANSA CREATION, INC. Collection is HANSA CREATION's hand-crafted collection of realistic plush animals. It takes great pride in each enchanting work of soft sculpture art, carefully designed to educate, fascinate, captivate and inspire creative play for collectors of all ages.
Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.