3178, Kangaroo with Joey Hand Puppet from Folkmanis is 2 puppets in 1. Great for interactive play with your child! Expected to ship end of October, Pre-Order to reserve yours!
Fun abounds with the Folkmanis® Kangaroo with Joey, a combo of puppets that's two in one! Signature styling of this iconic Aussie pair has a full-bodied mama kanga with moving mouth and arms and removable joey in pouch with movable arms. Featured in butter soft plush, this playful pair is bound to become a favorite.
Fun Facts for Kids
- Males are "boomers", females are "flyers" and young are "joeys".
- Red kangaroos are so-named due to the color of their fur. The red is, in fact, a musky red oil this is excreted from glands in their skin.
- A joey is about the size of a jellybean when born.
- Red kangaroos can jump as high as six feet (1.8 m), and leap a distance of 29 feet (8.8 m).
- On land kangaroos always move their back legs together, but in water, they will kick each leg independently when swimming.
- Due to the position of their eyes, Red kangaroos' range of vision is approximately 300° (324° with about 25° overlap).
- Kangaroos are the only big animals to hop as their main method of locomotion. This is an energy-efficient and fast means of travel, which enables them to go long distances in areas where there is little water and food available.
- A joey sometimes will jump headfirst into its mother’s pouch if frightened.
- Kangaroos outnumber people in Australia. They are the country's national symbol and appear on coins, postage stamps, and airplanes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.