6079, LION SEAT 32"L x 21"H. Elevate your interior decor with HANSA Creation USA's enchanting Animal Seat Collection. These one-of-a-kind pieces seamlessly blend artistic craftsmanship with functional design. Each animal-inspired seat is a masterpiece, meticulously handcrafted to offer both comfort and visual delight.
Fun Facts for Kids
- When resting, lions display highly social and friendly behavior, spending their time together and strengthening social bonds between members of the pride: they play together, rubbing against each other's heads as well as sleeping in groups.
- Without their fur, lions, and tigers look alike. They are extremely hard to distinguish from each other since their body structure is almost identical. In addition, African lions are relatives of leopards and jaguars.
- The male lion is the only species of cat, that has the identifying mane, which gives the animal a majestic appearance, bringing about the title "King of the Beasts".
- Lions are the second (to tigers) largest living species of feline.
- Newborn cubs possess brown-colored rosettes, which they usually lose when growing up, though some individuals retain pale markings throughout their lives.
- In pride, females are responsible for hunting, whereas males have to defend the territory. However, in spite of this allocation of responsibilities, males always eat first.
- The mane of a male lion gradually darkens during the animal's life, being a good indicator of the lion's age.
- When walking, the heels of lions do not touch the ground due to the structure of their legs.
- Lions vulnerable on endangered list of animals
The lion (Panthera leo ) is a large cat of the genus Panthera native to Africa and India. It is the most widely recognized animal symbol in human culture and it has been extensively depicted in sculptures and paintings, on national flags, and in contemporary films and literature. Cultural depictions of lions were prominent in Ancient Egypt, and depictions have occurred in virtually all ancient and medieval cultures in the lion's historic and current range.
Product Dimension: 31.98(L) X 10.14(W) X 21.06(H) 9.53 Lbs.
It's always exciting to hop aboard this "fun filled" Collection of ANIMALS WITH FUNCTIONALITY! One of Hansa's newest ranges, it features, "amazingly realistic" animals that combine the beauty of SOFT SCULPTURE ART, with the function of seat and a footstool. Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages.
Together they provide your customers with "WOW" evoking home décor and conversation pieces, while also serving as comfortable "seating" for children, (holding up to 150 Lbs.) designed to soothe, relax, and calm the occasional "beast" that exists in all of us . . . . . put your feet up, or take a seat and ENJOY this unique experience . . .
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.