7046, MAJESTIC RED FOX are anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
The Red fox (Vulpes vulpes) is the largest of the true foxes and one of the most widely distributed members of the order Carnivora, being present across the entire Northern Hemisphere. Its range has increased alongside human expansion, having been introduced to Australia, where it is considered harmful to native mammals and bird populations. Apart from its large size, the Red fox is distinguished from other fox species by its ability to adapt quickly to new environments. Despite its name, the species often produces individuals with other colorings, including leucistic and melanistic individuals. Forty-five subspecies are currently recognized, which are divided into two categories: the large northern foxes and the small, basal southern grey desert foxes of Asia and North Africa.
Male Red foxes are slightly bigger than females. The fur color of these animals ranges from pale yellowish red to a deep reddish brown for the upper parts and white or ashy on the underside. Their legs are usually black on the lower parts and the tails often are tipped with black or white and have tail glands. The eyes of Red foxes are yellow in adulthood and their noses are black or dark brown.
- With excellent senses of hearing and smell, these foxes can hear the squeak of a mouse more than 100 feet away. They will often dig in dirt or snow to pursue prey.
- The Red fox will keep hunting when it is not hungry. It stores the spare food under leaves, dirt, or snow, to eat later.
- A Red fox's tail measures about a third of its length. In cold weather, it serves as a warm cover. It is also a signal flag in communicating with other foxes.
- The male is called a dog, and the female a vixen. A young fox is a "kit," "cub" or "pup". A group is called a "skulk".
- The fox leaves urine scent markings to communicate with other foxes.
Product Dimension: 17.55(L) X 6.24(W) X 14.04(H)
HANSA CREATION, INC. Safari is HANSA CREATION's hand-crafted collection of realistic plush animals. It takes great pride in each enchanting work of soft sculpture art, carefully designed to educate, fascinate, captivate and inspire creative play for collectors of all ages.
Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.