3068, Blue and Gold MACAW 28.35" L from top of head to tip of tail feathers are anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
Fun Facts for Kids
- Macaws crack open buts with their strong beaks. They are also good at chewing up things in your house.
- When a macaw pair can't find their own nest, they take another bird's nest and kill the hatchlings.
- The fruit of the Jabillo tree is a favorite for macaws.
- As with humans, macaws do not talk when they are eating, so it's not easy to see them at that time.
- The macaw likes to remain inside a deep hole in a crumbling tree where he is out of sight.
- Palm trees provide a perfect hiding place to avoid predators like eagles.
- Mating pairs can be easily spotted within a flying flock, as they stay very close to each other.
- Avocados and cherries are toxic for macaws. They can eat apples, oranges, grapes, walnuts, peanuts, and sunflower seeds.
The Blue-and-gold macaw is named for its beautiful blue body with a dark lemon-yellow chest. It is also known as the blue-and-yellow macaw. It has a black beak with a strip of green feathers just above it and a feathery black "beard" just below it. Part of its face is without feathers and when it is excited its face will blush pink. Its feet are black or dark gray.
Product Dimension: 5.91(H) X 5.12(W) X 28.35(L)
HANSA CREATION, INC. Collection is HANSA CREATION's hand-crafted collection of realistic plush animals. It takes great pride in each enchanting work of soft sculpture art, carefully designed to educate, fascinate, captivate and inspire creative play for collectors of all ages.
Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.