4136, OWL SPOTTED 10"H by Hansa Creations is anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
Fun Facts for Kids
- Spotted owls have blackish-brown eyes while most owls have yellow or red-orange eyes.
- When owlets are ready to fly, their first flights can be awkward; they may make funny landings or even hang upside down from a branch until they are able to get back to their perch.
- Owls are often associated with the goddess of wisdom, Minerva. She considered the owl a sacred bird, which gave it the reputation of having wisdom. This is where the saying “wise as an owl” came from.
- During the day, Spotted owls usually perch silently in thick cover near a tree trunk. It is very difficult to spot them because of their coloring which blends well with the surroundings. A great way to hide from predators.
- In some areas of their range, Spotted owls may hybridize with Barred owls and the hybrid owl will be called a 'Sparred owl'.
- Spotted Owls are about 16" H
The Spotted owl (Strix occidentalis ) is a species of true owl. It is a resident species of old-growth forests in western North America, where it nests in tree hollows, old bird of prey nests, or rock crevices.
Product Dimension: 5.60(L)X5.20(W)X10.0(H)
HANSA CREATION, INC. Aviary is HANSA CREATION's hand-crafted collection of realistic plush animals. It takes great pride in each enchanting work of soft sculpture art, carefully designed to educate, fascinate, captivate and inspire creative play for collectors of all ages.
Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.