5081, STINGRAY RED 20'' are anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
Red Stingray, The red stingray (Hemitrygon akajei) is a species of stingray in the family Dasyatidae, found in the northwestern Pacific Ocean off Japan, Korea, and China, and possibly elsewhere. It primarily inhabits shallow, sandy habitats close to shore, and has been known to enter brackish water.
Stingrays are fish that are known to be able to glide gracefully through the water. There are about 200 different species of stingrays in the oceans around the world. They are also found in lakes and freshwater rivers. Categorized as a group of sea rays, they are related to sharks.
They consist of eight families of fish Plesiobatidae, Urotrygonidae, Hexatrygonidae, Urolophidae, Potamotrygonidae, Dasyatidae, Myliobatidae, and Gymnuridae. However, stingrays all around the world face threat to survival. Rather than bones, the body of a stingray is just made of cartilage.
These fish also have camouflaging capabilities that allow them to escape their predators.
They are known to hit predators with their tails upon sensing danger, which is particularly effective as a result of a barb on their tail.
- Related to sharks: As part of a group of fish called batoids, stingrays aren’t that different from sharks. Though there are clear differences in size, shape, and anatomy, both animals are made of cartilage (rather than bone). This similarity has given them the nickname “flat sharks.”
- Flat-bodied: Stingrays are fish that have flat bodies that help them camouflage and blend with their surroundings and eventually escape their predators. They also sting their predators with the spines or barbs in their tails.
- Completely boneless: These fish have no bones in their bodies. Instead, they are made of cartilage.
- Hundreds of stingrays: There are about 200 different species of stingrays, including the ocellate river – the thorntail – and the flower stingray.
- All alone: These fish are solitary creatures and come together only for breeding or migration.
Product Dimension: 19.69(L) X 13.39(W) X 2.36(H)
HANSA CREATION, INC. Collection is HANSA CREATION's hand-crafted collection of realistic plush animals. It takes great pride in each enchanting work of soft sculpture art, carefully designed to educate, fascinate, captivate and inspire creative play for collectors of all ages.
Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.