6080, TIGER SEAT 30"L x 21"H by Hansa Creations are anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
Fun Facts for Kids
- Did you know that a tiger's coat pattern is still visible when it is shaved? This is not due to skin pigmentation but to the stubble and hair follicles embedded in the skin.
- Tigers also have a prominent white spot on the back of their ears, surrounded by black. These spots are thought to play an important role in communication between individuals.
- Tigers can cross rivers up to 7 km (4.3 mi) wide and can swim up to 29 km (18 mi) in a day.
- When tense, tigers will moan; this sound is similar to a roar but more subdued and made when the mouth is partially or completely closed. Their moaning can be heard 400 m (1,300 ft) away!
- After killing their prey, tigers sometimes drag it to conceal it in vegetation, grasping with their mouths at the site of the killing bite. This, too, can require great physical strength. In one case, after the tiger had killed an adult gaur, it was observed to drag the massive carcass over a distance of 12 m (39 ft). When 13 men simultaneously tried to drag the same carcass later, they were unable to move it. An adult tiger can go for up to 2 weeks without eating and then gorge on 34 kg (75 lb) of flesh at one time.
- Tigers are endangered
The tiger (Panthera tigris) is the largest living cat species and a member of the genus Panthera. It is among the most recognizable and popular of the world's charismatic megafauna. It featured prominently in the ancient mythology and folklore of cultures throughout its historic range and continues to be depicted in modern films and literature, appearing on many flags, coats of arms, and as mascots for sporting teams. The tiger is the national animal of India, Bangladesh, Malaysia and South Korea.
Product Dimension: 30.42(L) X 8.97(W) X 21.45(H) 9.02 Lbs.
It's always exciting to hop aboard this "fun filled" Collection of ANIMALS WITH FUNCTIONALITY! One of Hansa's newest ranges, it features, "amazingly realistic" animals that combine the beauty of SOFT SCULPTURE ART, with the function of seat and a footstool. Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages.
Together they provide your customers with "WOW" evoking home décor and conversation pieces, while also serving as comfortable "seating" for children, (holding up to 150 Lbs.) designed to soothe, relax, and calm the occasional "beast" that exists in all of us . . . . . put your feet up, or take a seat and ENJOY this unique experience . . .
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.