5327, WALRUS 15"L are anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
- Walrus tusks are their large teeth, which never stop growing.
- Walruses pull themselves onto land with their tusks.
- Walruses are able to hold their breath for as much as 30 minutes under the water.
- Walruses stampede toward open water when startled, sometimes crushing calves as they do so. This is perhaps why females form separate herds with their calves.
- Walruses have an excellent sense of smell and hearing but poor eyesight.
- Walruses dig out clams, shellfish, and other food by squirting jets of water out of their mouths.
- A walrus will break the ice by hitting its head against it. Its tusks are then used to increase the size of the hole.
- Walruses are vulnerable.
Walruses live throughout the Pacific and northern Atlantic Oceans on rocky coastlines and ice floes. They spend most of their time in shallow waters (and the nearby ice floes) hunting for food. Despite suiting freezing northern conditions, walruses have ventured further south to Central Canada and the United Kingdom, even near the Spanish coast.
Product Dimension: 14.96(L) X 7.09(W) X 7.09(H)
HANSA CREATION, INC. Arctic is HANSA CREATION's hand-crafted collection of realistic plush animals. It takes great pride in each enchanting work of soft sculpture art, carefully designed to educate, fascinate, captivate and inspire creative play for collectors of all ages.
Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.