6586, ZEBRA SEAT 39"L are anatomically scaled to create the best reproduction of the life size stuffed animal and the most realistic stuffed animal in the industry.
Fun Facts for Kids
- Communication system of these ungulates includes six distinct calls, one of which is the two-syllable vocalization, which serves as an alarm call. They also give out snorting sounds, which express happiness. Along with vocalizations, these zebras communicate with each other through facial expressions. For example, greeting ritual includes raising their ears and pushing their face forward. Meanwhile, when feeling danger, they usually drop their ears, pressing them against the head.
- Zebras are well known for their annual migration, during which they travel a huge distance of up to 1,800 miles, facing numerous dangers. Migration is caused by scarcity of food and water sources. They form large migratory groups of thousands of individuals, moving from Serengeti (Tanzania) to Kenya.
- These ungulates are aptly called “pioneer grazers”, since they do an advance grazing, preparing plains for more picky grazers that consume short grasses, rich with nutrients.
- They use multiple means of self-defense against predators. For example, community members come together in a mix of black and white stripes, so that their limbs become indistinguishable. This unusual strategy confuses and wards off predators. When threatened, the Plains zebras occasionally flee. And finally, they may turn to extreme measures, defending themselves through their strong hooves and sharp teeth.
- Zebras are a near threatened species
The plains zebra (Equus quagga, formerly Equus burchellii ), also known as the common zebra, is the most common and geographically widespread species of zebra. Its range is fragmented, but spans much of southern and eastern Africa south of the Sahara. Six or seven subspecies have been recognised, including the extinct quagga which was thought to be a separate species. More recent research supports variations in zebra populations being clines rather than subspecies.
Product Dimension: 37.44(L) X 10.14(W) X 29.25(H) 10.90 Lbs.
It's always exciting to hop aboard this "fun filled" Collection of ANIMALS WITH FUNCTIONALITY! One of Hansa's newest ranges, it features, "amazingly realistic" animals that combine the beauty of SOFT SCULPTURE ART, with the function of seat and a footstool. Artists create each HANSA animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat appropriately called Hansa Creation Portrait's in Nature. It is HANSA's uncompromising integrity in design and quality standards that has charmed collectors for generations and continues to mesmerize new collectors of all ages.
Together they provide your customers with "WOW" evoking home décor and conversation pieces, while also serving as comfortable "seating" for children, (holding up to 150 Lbs.) designed to soothe, relax, and calm the occasional "beast" that exists in all of us . . . . . put your feet up, or take a seat and ENJOY this unique experience . . .
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.